A few talks on RHIC Magnets (most earlier presentations were in non-digital format and are not included here):
- Evaluation of RHIC Magnets for EIC (higher energy and higher temperature), 80 mm and 100 mm Dipoles, September 28, 2020
- Evaluation of RHIC Magnets for EIC (higher energy and higher temperature), RHIC Arc Dipole (80 mm), September 17, 2020
- Magnetic Field Control, Presented at KEK/BNL Collaboration Meeting at BNL on 6/12/03.
- Field Quality as a Tool to Monitor Magnet Production, Seminar at CERN (Oct 2, 2001)
- RHIC IR Quadrupoles and Field Quality State of the Art in Superconducting Accelerator Magnets (PAC99)
(a) PAC99 paper on RHIC IR magnet, (b) MT14 paper on tuning shims.
- Field Quality (June 28, 1999)
- Review of Field Quality in Accelerator Magnets (Feb. 23, 1999)
- Field Quality Aspects of the Different Magnet Designs (Nov. 16, 1998)