Key Paper #1 Key Paper#2 Key Presentation #1 Key Presentation #2
Papers on the common coil magnet design with Ramesh Gupta as a major author (unless noted). There are many other papers on common coil magnet by several other authors that are not listed here.
- New Approach and Test Facility for High Field Accelerator Magnets R&D, 2019 International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT26), Vancouver, Canada, September 22 – 27, 2019 (talk)
- Common-Coil Nb3Sn Dipole Program at BNL In: D. Schoerling, and A.V. Zlobin, editors. Nb3Sn accelerator magnets. Springer (2019). doi:10.1007/978-3-030-16118-7_14 .
- Design, Construction and Test of HTS/LTS Hybrid Dipole, International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT25), Amsterdam, August 27 – September 1, 2017 (talk)
- R. Gupta, et al., Common Coil Dipoles for Future High Energy Colliders, 2016 Applied Superconductivity Conference, Denver, September 4-9, 2016 (talk)
- R. Gupta, et. al, “React & Wind Nb3Sn Common Coil Dipole”, Presented at ASC 2006, August 27- September 1, 2006 in Seattle, WA, USA.
- J. Cozzolino, et. al., “Magnet Engineering and Test Results of the High Field Magnet R&D Program at BNL”, Presented at the Applied Superconductivity Conference at Houston, TX, USA (2002).
- R. Gupta, et al., “R & D for Accelerator Magnets with React and Wind High Temperature Superconductors,” International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT17) at Geneva, Switzerland (2001)… (Click here for Talk)
- J. Escallier, et al., “Technology Development for React and Wind Common Coil Magnets”, Particle Accelerator Conference (2001).
- R. Gupta, et al., “Common Coil Magnet Program at BNL”, Applied Superconductivity Conference at Virginia Beach, USA (2000).
- W. Sampson, et al., “Persistent Current Effects in BSCCO Common Coil Dipoles”, Applied Superconductivity Conference (ASC2000).
- A.K. Ghosh, et al., “A Common Coil Magnet for Testing High Field Superconductors”, Particle Accelerator Conference, New York City, NY (1999).
- R. Gupta, et al., Field Quality Optimization in a Common Coil Magnet Design, International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT16) at Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, USA (1999).
- R.C. Gupta, Common Coil Magnet System for VLHC, Presented at the 1999 Particle Accelerator Conference at New York City, NY (1999).
- R.C. Gupta, et al., A High Field Magnet Design for A Future Hadron Collider, Presented at the 1998 Applied Superconductivity Conference at Palm Desert, CA, USA (1998).
- R.C. Gupta, A Common Coil Design for High Field 2-in-1 Accelerator Magnets, Presented at the 1997 Particle Accelerator Conference in Vancouver, Canada (1997).